Tuesday, November 22, 2016

adult cam Akasha169

adult cam Akasha169

Hi I’m Akasha169 and I love adult cam, Hi, I am Akasha. I love video games, books and movies., I speak English,Spanish.
I Feel Like: 31
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job:
My Kinks: Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved
My Fetishes:
What turns me on: Hot guys
What turns me off: Rude people
My Expertise: Come in and find out!
I love ImLive Video Chat because: I love to meet new people.

Summary:

Hello I’m Akasha169 and we love adult cam, I speak Language,Spanish. Hello, I’m Akasha. I love publications, video games and videos. Personally I Think Like 31 Sex Desire Straight True Task The Tattoos, Shaved The Fetishes What find out and spins me on Sizzling men What turns everyone off Impolite individuals My Expertise Can Be Found In! I really like ImLive Videochat because I really like to meet individuals that are new.
adult cam

No comments:

Post a Comment