Monday, October 24, 2016

adult cam KamyVelvet

adult cam KamyVelvet

Hi I’m KamyVelvet and I love adult cam, i like traveling, reading and all about art, I speak English,French,Italian,Spanish.
I Feel Like: 28
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job: Teacher
My Kinks: Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved
My Fetishes:
What turns me on: men that know what they want
What turns me off: no is no for me, dont insist
My Expertise: i can adapt to your-request- i m usually soft and gentile, but i can burn like fire if i m excitedšŸ™‚
I love ImLive Video Chat because: i can meet new interesting people all the time

Summary:

Hi I’m KamyVelvet and I love that is adult cam that is, we speak Language, ,Italian that is German,Spanish. I love vacationing, reading and all about craft I’m Like 28 Intimate Preference Directly Actual Job Trainer The Kinks Piercings,Tattoos,Shaved Our Fetishes What spins me on guys that know what they need What transforms me off zero is not any for me, don’t persist My Experience i can adjust to your-obtain- i michael usually smooth and gentile, but I – can burn-like flames easily m excited:) I enjoy ImLive Video-Chat because ICAN fulfill new intriguing individuals on a regular basis



No comments:

Post a Comment